My *nature*al trail...

You're here in the wilderness, surrouded by all kinds of stuff... Walk around and enjoy youurself..!:) P.S: Hey, forgive for my domain..:(. I know it's bad.., but created it when i was too young to understand its meaning!:(

Wordpress vs Blogger

Hi all....
 It's been a very long time since I posted something decent here. Actually speaking, after i posted my first post here, I worte my other posts in my wordpress account because I am used to writig there and lots of people visit my blog there.  Wordpress is definitely decent, it's infact far better than blogger in many ways. But still, I find blogspot more user-friendly than Wordpress. And so, I'm going to transfer few posts here and going to continue my postings here from now on. My journey in the nature-al trail starts here and I'll be planting as many trees as possible. I'm after all, eco-friendly!?! Lol..!!
Ciao,
The planter!

0 did this to the tree!!: