My *nature*al trail...

You're here in the wilderness, surrouded by all kinds of stuff... Walk around and enjoy youurself..!:) P.S: Hey, forgive for my domain..:(. I know it's bad.., but created it when i was too young to understand its meaning!:(

Mom's tree : My Mom's Childish countenance


Nearly 6 years ago, I was very much crazy about chocolates(Even now, though!!!) Once I bought a packet of chocolates from my shop, with my pocket money, without my mom's permission. And when I showed her What I did, my mom, as expected, started to scold me! This was what happened that day.

Me: Hi, Mom! Yippe...Look at my collection of chocolates.
Mom: How dare you buy this!
Me: Mom, T's from my pocket money only.
Mom: It's not about money, honey. It's your health I care about. If you eat chocolates daily, You'll get lot of troubles.
Me: Oh, sorry! Let this packet get over.After that I wont buy anything without your permission.

This happened 6 years ago. I dont know why....Nowadays, my mom's getting trendy. She's chewing gums, She uses comp and many more things. But, Do imagine my surprise when she came back from a shop buying 2L coke.Now I took up my mom's position.


Mom: Honey, look what I've bought.
Me: Mom, How can you do this?
Mom: What, Nowadays I'm getting addicted to Coke. What's there in that?

Me: Dont you realize that you have Diabetes. How can you come and boast that you have actually bought a poison for yourself,uh?
Mom: Oh, my god!! I thought you wud be happy seeing this. I thought I'll share it with you.

Me: Let's face this. I forbid you from drinking this stuff.
Mom: Hey!! Okay, leave this time. Next time I wont do this. I vow you.
Me: Mm mm....K. Let me leave you this time. But , you are allowed to drink only quarter of that bottle.

Mom: Ok, honey.

You know it was really funny to see my mom's childish countenance that time!!! No wonder they say, "Old people do behave childish sometimes". You know what happened?? I ended up drinking the whole Coke. Yipppeeeeeeeeee........!:-))

2 did this to the tree!!:

Dint realize that ur mom entered her 2nd childhood so soon ;-)

 

Very Lucky that u have a friendly and childish mother......