My *nature*al trail...

You're here in the wilderness, surrouded by all kinds of stuff... Walk around and enjoy youurself..!:) P.S: Hey, forgive for my domain..:(. I know it's bad.., but created it when i was too young to understand its meaning!:(

My tree#1 :And Today, I caught my Match!!!!

From my childhood days, I used to adore him. He is simply awesome. Even if he is at a very long distance, he can simply just bowl me over. He’s simply out-going, charming and of course, charismatic. He can easily make people turn their heads, by his very much enticing voice. He can sometimes be really annoying, but he is ever-loveable. And an important trait I love in him is very helpful nature. He facilitates people who are in dire need to travel to go around. How can someone be so adorably helpful?? He’s so very popular that I cannot easily reach him. I’ve always loved him from a distance.  Finally, I gave all my hopes up and decided I cant reach him unless I was a bit older. So, I decided to at least catch him in my cam, so that I can see him whenever I wanted to.  This was not an easy task. But I knew only one thing. He pass my house, daily. I knew that I could get a very good snap, if I went to the terrace.

                                       I lied to my mom that I felt really bored and that I wanted to go to the terrace to catch some cool breeze and I set off on my mission. To take a snap of my lover. Even though I lied to my mom about the cool breeze, I really enjoyed in the terrace. I was killing time taking snaps of birds and trees and stuff, until he showed up. He was there as adorable as ever. His voice as heavenly as ever. His body as sleek as ever.  I took my own time. After adoring him for few seconds, I suddenly realized my mission. I took my cam and *click*. I finally caught him. Now I can always see him.

Yes, I finally caught my ever-adorable, people-friendly and always exciting  especially when he takes-off,  the   “aero-plane”

 

P.S: I took a video of his movements too…!!! *Loads of winks*

                     

3 did this to the tree!!:

yeh...gud 1! I was thinking u neva told me about... this guy...lol!!

 

Hey you bug, wait i wil tell yo mom abt this!!! lolz!

 

@ sanju : lol!!
@soundar : haha, I already told her, she'll never mind!