My *nature*al trail...

You're here in the wilderness, surrouded by all kinds of stuff... Walk around and enjoy youurself..!:) P.S: Hey, forgive for my domain..:(. I know it's bad.., but created it when i was too young to understand its meaning!:(

Tree#2 : Good ol' clouds!!


As a nature aficionado, I was always fond of those white cottons hanging up in the sky.I always wondered within myself, what clouds were made of, but never queried this to the others around me. Now following are my predictions or assumptions in my childhood, about what these clouds were made of!

At my grade:1: That was the age I quite understood the things around me.

Once it was quite a sunny day, and needless to say, so many clouds were seen in the sky. I was waiting outside my school for my dad to cum and pick me up. While I was waiting, I looked up at the sky and started wondering about it…. I assumed that they were all white foamy beds, made of so many sheets of cotton and If I cud get above that bed, I could sleep and look down upon the people from there.

At Grade:2: My assumptions changed at this age, What do you think? Of course, Ice-creams stuffed in the sky. Those days, I used to dream of flying high in the sky, with wings and licking the clouds…YUCK! Really absurd of me!

At grade:3: Er…I was not quite convinced with my ice-cream perception because, ice-creams come in different colors and all I could see were black and white clouds, scattered here and there .As far as I knew, there wasn’t any Black-colored ice-cream and moreover clouds were quite transparent, unlike creamy ice-creams. Good brains, Na? Lolz! So, this time I resorted to the fact that they were actually foams (maybe formed from soap-liquid) just suspended in the sky.

But then, in the middle of the year, actually I studied about Water-Cycle, and I realized that they were actually made of many droplets of water, I wondered how. But I was satisfied that I was quite close to the answer, and I stuck-up to the fact that they were foams of water and I visualized the clouds as a big foam of water hanging in the sky . My perception was that if I touched them, my hands would get wet.

The following vacations, we set off to a hill-station and “Holly Molly” my parents updated me that I could actually touch the clouds. WOW…That was in fact an electrifying news to me. I was really waiting for that jiffy. I was anticipating that I could enter one side of the cloud, get drenched and come out of the other side, fully wet .But to my dismay, What I saw dumbfounded me….They were actually what I least expected of, just SMOKE or rather MIST. Shit! All those cotton stuff, ice-cream stuff and those squeezed, foamy liquids at once were replaced by just smog. I came out of my reverie and realized that I was actually standing in the middle of a cloud. That was indeed swaying and at last I could lay a hand on the clouds, which I ceaselessly dreamt of. And the next time I saw them, I just saw them as what they are. Just smoke in the sky, but at that instance, I knew, what these smoke would turn into, later, giving lives to many worldly mortals.

Indeed understanding nature is quite elusive and that day I realized that, appearances could be deceptive and you have to look into the temperament of anything/anyone and not get carried away by just what you see.

Ooh….I could come out with a moral as a finishing, Hats off to me, loll! ;-)

0 did this to the tree!!: