My *nature*al trail...

You're here in the wilderness, surrouded by all kinds of stuff... Walk around and enjoy youurself..!:) P.S: Hey, forgive for my domain..:(. I know it's bad.., but created it when i was too young to understand its meaning!:(

Tree#7: Being with a klepto around!!

In my hostel, a single room contains 5 occupants.The room next to me contained only four girls until 2 months ago. That was when another girl came, occupying the honourable 5th position of the next room. Well, we were informed that she had actually been shifted from "The New Hostel" to the old, the reason being....Theft!!!! Wow, that's interesting...!! And needless to say, the other girls went around gossiping about this new entry. Her name, let's say "Roopa" is actually an innocent looking and sort of soft-spoken girl, with a mole near her eyes,that makes her a bit scary. I've this annoying habit of talking to everyone in the vicinity and this girl, was no exception. I took her for granted, just like one another girl. One day, she asked me if I had a samsung charger with me. I shook my head andshe added that she had lost hers and she was desperately needing one. I shook my head and assured her that if I get to find, I'll let her know!

This was 2 days ago. The third day, I was returning to my room after washing the clothes when I saw a group of girls, huddled together in front of Roopa's room, rapidly whispering. Curious, I went to one of them and enquired what it was. The conversation went as follows.

Me: What happened??? Why are you all here?
Swa: It's my friend Ankitha. She....she lost her mobile!!
Me: And....???
Swa: Well, these people here..they're all Roopa's old room mates.
Me: You mean , you suspect Roopa??
Swa: Not exaclty. I'm not sure!! But thes people here,they are cent percent sure that she must have taken it.
Me: When and how did she lost it?
Swa: After the exam. She had kept her and subha's mobile in her bag and went to the exam hall. But after the exams, the bag was missing. And mobiles, along with it.
Me: Whhaa.......t???A bag??? And you think this girl might have stolen the whole bag?? That's bad!
Swa: Someone has seen Roopa come to the hall without a bag, but left with a bag.
Me: Ridiculous!!!
( And I sprinted to my room. I couldn't bear anymore of this crap!)

I addressed to my room mates and told thema bout the incident.
Me: .......... and so, these people are ready to blame her. I mean, people do commit mistakes once. After all, it's in human's natur. But, How can you go on suspecting the same person??? Isn't that prejudiced?
Nev: You never know!
Kee: You're right. Poor girl. How humiliated she must feel!!!
Me: Uh! That's totally bad. I don't like this. I feel so bad for her.
Nev: I saw her having another mobile yday. I haven't seen her having that mob, before.
Me: Seriously, Nev. Are you gonna side with them??
Nev: Maybe or Maybe not.
Me; Uh...I better go and chk again. I'm so damn curious though.

(I came out of my room and saw three girls standing in front of the room, facing each other. I looked closer and found that it was Ankitha (the girl who lost her bag and mob), Another girl( maybe the other girl, who lost her mob) and Roopa.

Roopa : Yeah, I took Ankitha's mobile..But I don't know about hers!!!!

Holy Crap!!! Now did I hear that right?!?! I went into the room, where the other girls were. As I went inside, I saw the trio go down.

Me: What happened??
Swa: It was her , after all.
Me: Wha...t??? Are you sure?? And the bag?
Swa: Ys, she's the one, who stole the bag.
Me: OMG!!! What exactly happened!?
Swa: We atold her about Ankitha's missing bag and told her that we suspected her. She shook her head and she went wild with us for suspecting her. Then, we forced her to open her suitcase and show. And there it was, lying on top of her clothes. But, still she maintained that it was her sister's bag and that she had presented it to her. We opened the bag and found Ankitha's computer book with her name on it. We caught her red handed and demanded the mobile. She said that she didn't find any mobile in that bag. We yanked her pockets out and found Ankitha's mobile. She's still shaking her head if we inquire about the other girl's mobile. That's what the are trying. Trying to persuade her to confess about the other mobile too.
Me: Sigh!!! That *is* horrible. And to think, I actually supported her.
Swa: Even us. Who'd have had so much guts to steal a bag?? And you know what, few hours ago, we were literally crying to her about Ankitha's bag and still she remained indifferent.
Me: Thank god, Atleast you found it now. Heaven knows, what's gonna happen to her.
Swa: Hmm, yeah!

To be continued.............


P.S: I have more to say...and much more happened after this... I'll start a new post on that. Till then, Adios.


1 did this to the tree!!:

what happened next?