My *nature*al trail...

You're here in the wilderness, surrouded by all kinds of stuff... Walk around and enjoy youurself..!:) P.S: Hey, forgive for my domain..:(. I know it's bad.., but created it when i was too young to understand its meaning!:(

Tree#5 : A New Life

My Perception of life changed when I first stepped into my new home, my hostel at SASTRA UNIVERSITY, Thanjavur. After being a happy-go-lucky and leading a carefree life for these many years, suddenly, I was burdened with responsibilities. Responsibilities to take care of myself. Previously, this honourable position was taken care of my sweet mother, who pampered her daughter like all mothers do. I had to stick to a timetable, I had to keep my things in order, take care of my books, take care of my health, take care of my food and whew..the-take-care list seemed never-ending. The transition from being a pampered child to an independent individual is difficult and it was definitely a hard time. But, Of course, it was my very own decision. A decision that I'm still optimistic about, a decision that I would never regret, though I still miss many trivial things.
Well, there are many more interesting things in this life, than these trivial things. I would never have come across such lovely people, if I hadn't sacrificed these trivialities. I can after all, take care of the two- buckets of clothes, I end up with every week-end..I can after all manage to offer a minimum space for beautiful, colourful insects in my bed, which mutually consented to give colourful rashes on my skin!!! Isn't this life all about? Understanding and helping each other. Sacrifice few things and gain few things...?? I'm at present proud to be a hostelite at SASTRA with fun-to-the-core and interesting girls around. I definitely miss my home, but hey.. as long as there are these cute gadgets called mobiles with you, home is not very far, after all!!! :)

0 did this to the tree!!: